RGV Deal: RGV to Madrid for $670 RT (Feb-Mar 2021)
ACT FAST AND TAKE ADVANTAGE of this deal from McAllen, Harlingen, or Brownsville to Madrid, Spain for $670 round-trip (RT) in February thru March 2021!
I have not been paid by any entity in any way (financially, benefits) to write the following post. Take precaution when traveling; please stay safe and consult local, state, and national health authorities for guidance on traveling.
Support us on PayPal!
Support us on Patreon!
Check out our new Merch!
All funds go towards creating more content! Thank you!
You ask, and I try to deliver. After a quick poll on Facebook, majority of my loyal legion of followers decided that Europe was the destination for them.
Well, it seems that American is offering a sale from McAllen, Harlingen, and Brownsville to Madrid, Spain for $670 RT (round-trip)! And as always, you can always mess with Google Flights and see if other days and times work best for you.
Also remember that these deals aren’t guaranteed to last, and could be gone at any minute, so act fast to take advantage!
Sample Fare: McAllen to Madrid Round-Trip starting at $670
- Airline: American Airlines
- Fare Type: Basic Economy
- Dates: 03/08/2021 – 03/16/2021 (sample dates)
- Price: $670 RT
You can mess around more with the dates and times here.
And don’t forget to check out my Google Flights post if you need more info on how to work the system.
- This route is on American Airlines’ Basic Economy. Read more about the restrictions on flights to and from Europe here.
- Some routes from Brownsville could require and overnight stop in Mexico City! Double check your connections if you are departing from Brownsville before making your final purchase.
- COVID is still raging on around the world. Please consult with US, EU, and Spanish health authorities on guidance and restrictions regarding travel.
ACT FAST AND TAKE ADVANTAGE of this deal before it’s gone! Follow and Subscribe to BloxfilmOne on social media to stay updated with any other deals, and share share share!
As always, remember to keep living life one trip at a time!