ACT FAST AND TAKE ADVANTAGE of this Business Class deal from New York JFK to Quito for $727 round-trip (RT) in March to April 2022!
I have not been paid by any entity in any way (financially, benefits) to write the following post. Take precaution when traveling; please stay safe and consult local, state, and national health authorities for guidance on traveling.
Take in the beauty of Quito with a Business Class trip from New York JFK! Avianca and Star Alliance partner Copa Airlines are offering lower-than-usual business class fares in March and April. You can always change the dates for this travel deal to better adjust your timeframe and budget. And as always, you can always mess with Google Flights and see if other days and times work best for you.
Also remember that these deals aren’t guaranteed to last, and could be gone at any minute, so act fast to take advantage!
Sample Fare: New York JFK to Quito, Ecuador in Business Class for $727 RT
- Airline: Avianca Airlines/Star Alliance
- Fare Type: Business Class
- Dates: 03/24/2022 – 03/30/2022 (sample dates)
- Price: $727 RT
- Avianca has a number of Business Class seats on their routes, so its not guaranteed that you’ll get a lie-flat seat. Copa Airlines offers a more consistent product, and has lie-flat seats on their B737-9MAX routes.
- COVID is still ongoing around the world. Please consult with US, Colombian, Panamanian, and Ecuadorian health authorities on guidance and restrictions regarding travel, including COVID-19 testing, proof of vaccination, and possible quarantine requirements.
ACT FAST AND TAKE ADVANTAGE of this deal before it’s gone! Follow and Subscribe to BloxfilmOne on social media to stay updated with any other deals, and share share share!
As always, remember to keep living life one trip at a time!